Extra packing under original Cisco package, packing sound ,we will be responsible for the damage during the way shipping .
within 2 business day after payment
2.cisco catalyst 3750x
3.One year warranty
4.NIB In Stock
5.Ready to ship now
Genuine New WS-C3750X-24T-S in stock
Purchase information and Terms
T/T;Western Union ;MoneyGram
within 2 biz days
1. 1 year warranty for all New Equioments .
1. All the items are 100% Original New Cisco equipments . Once you found the items are not original ,and get enough evidence. We will refund you all the money and in charge of the shipping cost .
2 .All the goods would be packed well , we will change a new one for you if it damaged on the way shipping .
3.Photos will be sent to you for the last confirmation before ship.
Payment Information: We accept Paypal, Wire Transfers and Western Union, please contact us for more details.
Shipping Information: 1.We ship by International Express like Fedex, DHL, UPS , EMS or TNT worldwide.
2.We have agent to save your shipping cost and make sure the safety .
3.Tracking number will be sent once the item has been sent out , shipping information will be displayed on the website .
Cisco Product Introduction
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower (available only on the Catalyst 3750-X), IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE-capable models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
• Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
• Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
• Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
• Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the Service Module uplink
• Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
• IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
• Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
• USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
In addition to the above features, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches also offer:
• Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
• Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
• Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
All switch models can be configured with four optional network modules. The UPOE, PoE+, and non-PoE switch models are available with either the LAN Base or IP Base feature set. IP Services feature set is available as an upgrade option at the time of ordering or through a license at a later time. The GE SFP switch models are available with either IP Base or IP Services feature set.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches are stackable .